You can search for job opportunities through the link below and will need to create an on-line account with us in order to submit an application.
Click here to launch our dedicated careers website
Click here to launch our dedicated website for construction workforce positions in Australia
Applicants who applied for a role with Laing O’Rourke prior to 1st July 2013
You may find that due to systems development at Laing O’Rourke your existing Candidate Profile may now have expired. For any future applications you will be required to create a new profile via the link above.
We apologise for any inconvenience but we are constantly striving to improve processes for both our current and prospective employees.
Human Capital team
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
Laing O’Rourke is committed to being an equal opportunities employer: an employer that maintains the highest standard of employment practice and one which aims to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse society in which we live and work. This policy forms part of our global policy framework, underpinned by our Global Code of Conduct.
In order to provide a diverse and inclusive workplace and achieve our objectives, we commit to:
• Act as role models with values and behaviours which foster workforce diversity
• Recognise and reflect diversity and inclusion
• Create a supportive environment where everyone can reach their full potential by ensuring policies and procedures support the attraction, selection, retention and promotion of people from a diverse range of candidates on the basis of skills and merit
• Identify and remove barriers that hinder the achievement of a diverse and talented workforce
• Draw the attention of all those responsible for recruitment, selection, training, grievance or disciplinary or dismissal decisions to this policy;
• Provide our people with access to the learning and development opportunities that are appropriate for their role
• Communicate with, consult and educate, all employees in respect of their own responsibilities and the Company’s commitment towards the promotion of equal opportunity and equality for all employees
• Be accountable for our performance by establishing, tracking and reporting against specific and measurable success indicators
• Never encourage or accept any form of unlawful discrimination against our colleagues or any third parties be they potential employees, customers, subcontractors, suppliers or members of the public
• Not tolerate any form of harassment or bullying and treat all colleagues and third parties with respect and dignity
As managers and employees we will recognise and respect the diversity of backgrounds, beliefs and experiences that exist within our workforce and community. By ensuring that our workplace policies and practices value the principles of equal employment opportunity, Laing O’Rourke will remain a great place to work and deliver sustainable value to our clients and stakeholders.
Our policies are reviewed and updated regularly to be responsive to client needs and evolve with the world around us to make Laing O’Rourke the company of first choice for all our stakeholders, whilst challenging and changing the image of construction worldwide.
The Board of Directors of Laing O’Rourke fully endorses this Policy.